· Endeavor to establish an outstanding working relationship with service providers.
· Bargain or support bargaining with key essential service so as to enhance the cost structure.
· Prepares annual, quarterly and monthly update accounts on current opponents or business possibilities.
· Work together with colleagues from other departments to improve efficiency and overall service delivery.
· Give prompt reports on crucial issues to direct Manager, suggest answers where obtainable.
· Supervise essential key account possibilities.
· Make propositions, give suggestions and designate sales target and job obligations to each sales staff.
· Appraise performance of staff, give suggestions, reward or award punishment and offer proposals on dismissal of personnel where applicable.
· Solicit for other job duties needing attention to enhance service and improve customers’ contentment to a reasonable extent.
· Take part in interview of candidates while supporting decision making to hire successful applicants.
· Offer inspiration and training of internal sales personnel on how to attain business sales objective.
· Assist team managers to intensify sales via training on sales methods.
· Generate action plans to enhance performance and productive capacity of underperforming personnel.
§ Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
§ Proven experience as Sales Team Leader (3-5) Years of Experience in Shipping Companies is a Must.
§ Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
§ Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
§ Very Strong leadership, Communication, Organizing, Time Management, and Negotiation Skills.
§ Objective Oriented and Achievement driven.