● Breakbulk cargo is freight which is too large to be transported on a single flat rack or platform. Typically, breakbulk cargo is loaded across multiple flat racks on the deck of a vessel and then secured for shipment.
● Shipping breakbulk cargo with Us
● we have breakbulk specialist’s on-hand to assist with all shipping orders in the XXL cargo category. Due to the requirement of specialist equipment and knowledge, this service is naturally dependent on specific port capability and scheduling, but you can be assured we have an outstanding record in breakbulk and OOG solutions.
● Bulk cargo shipping has been a major part of our business for the last years and we pride ourselves on our ability to find our customers the perfect solution every time. For all breakbulk enquiries please contact your local team.
● When shipping oversized cargo with us, our customers benefit from a wide range of service features, including:
● Load, lash and secure the cargo at your origin port or nearby depot.
● Inland collection and deliveries using variety of equipment.
● Arrangement of police/inland transport notifications if required.
● Stevedoring, port lashing and port storage facilities.
● Competitive rates.
● Customs clearance and documentation.